YOUR CAMPAIGN + YOUR NETWORK
Your social circle of potential backers = anyone and everyone you know: family, close friends, not so close “friends”, classmates, co-workers, and colleagues.
Launched in 2011, Women You Should Know (WYSK) is a digital hub of women’s and girls’ empowerment. At the heart of the brand is a leading editorial site, which is supported by a robust social network of mission-loyal individuals. Together they give rise to a dynamic and diverse community that thrives on the power of supporting women and their ideas to change the world.
WYSK’s primary mission is to tell the untold stories of relatable women and girls across the country and the globe who are making things happen in their world. Through content, events, and other programs, we inspire and move, we inform and entertain, we engage and connect women and their allies.
- THE SITE
- 4 million strong (page views, 2016)
- Page views have increased 3,400% since launch
- Women 18-54 make up the majority of our
devoted readers (60% 25-44)
- Our editorial team breaks news that makes global headlines
- Our original content receives repeat syndication on leading media outlets
- Our founders were recognized by the Ms. Foundation for Women as leaders of feminism and equality
The Bottom Line
Engaging the full power of Women You Should Know can expand your network.
We get your Women You Should Fund campaign and/or the story of the woman(en) behind it in front of our sister community, and your circle of potential backers gets that much bigger… and success gets that much closer.